Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hot! Chris Medina

One person whom won t possibly be going to the particular American Idol finale next week? Former positive Chris Medina . Not since this individual doesn t wish to go, but for the reason that he wasn big t invited. On Tuesday, May 17, the actual singer tweeted, Just discovered I won't be along at the finale to get #AmericanIdol depressing along with disappointed.

When some sort of supporter expected the reason he wouldn't become attending, your dog explained, Not asked. Then I asked for seat tickets and I instructed they might t. No severe feelings. Medina had been showcased prominently inside the quick rounds on the competition because of his or her backside account he / she ended up being looking to complete a much better your life to get his fiance who endured a neural personal injury in a automobile accident. Fans ended up amazed while your judges didn t give Medina by way of on the Top 24, a conclusion which nearly made Jennifer Lopez kick the habit of this show.

After the media grabbed his or her tweets about not being invited towards finale, Medina tweeted: Just desire to let everyone realize as well as #americanidol that will I really would not have bad feelings toward your show. They have assisted me personally over anyone will ever know! They created time to do just what exactly I like to guide those I love. I ended up being merely disappointed. I certainly not believed nor will probably I really feel cheated. Love everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment