Sunday, July 17, 2011

Modern Family - Sofia Vergara Is Keeping Her Eye Betty White - Emmys

Two decades in addition to two Emmy nominations, that was not a bad course document pertaining to Sofia Vergara and the woman part because that Colombian wife's comments that will Ed O'Neill's Jay Pritchett about the ABC humor " Modern Family ." And now, options various other cast nominations, she's glad to check out this enjoy being propagate around. "On that show, many of us don big t exist alone," your lover says.

It azines a fairly wedding day to the " Modern Family " crew. Where were being you after you received word regarding your nomination?

I ended up being sleeping! I here's still just like lifeless from my own trip that will Italy plus accomplishing promo for "Smurfs." I ended up being enjoying my personal snooze but this is as good as coffee.

And your own hubby about the show, Ed O Neill, finally received his or her nomination.

I m and so delighted due to the fact whilst he / she didn t care a year ago , most of us did. We required him to become part of this group. Last year all of us acquired this kind of good time. I feel this can be better yet today along with Ed nominated.

How on earth do you plan to celebrate?

Well, I m doing work I m shooting my K-Mart commercial. I estimate this major bash will certainly ought to put it off till that Emmys. It s work, work, work right now.

Is that peculiar being way up towards probably your costars?

It ersus great. If Julie wins, them azines as whenever I won. On that show, we don t happen to be alone. We have the other person for any personas to return to be able to life. I ll become joyful both way.

You ended up nominated continue year. Did you're feeling stress starting past season since most of eyes were out of the blue upon you?

It ersus wonderful because doing so built me personally perform harder. When you understand folks are watching you, you need to always do hard to show that you just were worthy of your nomination. It just simply provides very good energy.

Who would you point out can be your most important levels of competition on Emmy night?

Hmm. I don t know. Betty White is about the list, this can certainly t always be beneficial with regard to anyone.

RELATED:

Emmys: Best comedy nominees

Emmys: Comedy actor, celebrity nominees

Emmys: Comedy supporting actor, actress nominees

Yvonne Villarreal

Photo: Sofia Vergara, right, having " Modern Family " costars, Ed O'Neill, left, along with Rico Rodriguez. Credit: Adam Larkey / ABC

No comments:

Post a Comment