Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Hot! Brittany Kerr Apologizes For Inappropriate Jason Aldean Incident

"The behavior I portrayed lately were not some sort of rendering regarding my own genuine character, nevertheless a lapse around common sense on my personal part," the first sort "American Idol" contestant said, reported by TMZ . "I choose to best regards apologize to all people that was damaged through this, including my local freinds & family."

PHOTOS: CELEBRITY CHEATING SCANDALS

Kerr, 24, has been grabbed around incriminating shots having Aldean final Wednesday nights if the pair acquired really close from an extremely criminal court bar in Hollywood.

In one photo, it appears as nevertheless Aldean acquired leaned in for the kiss.

Aldean, 35, is the daddy of two small children plus is currently to you're wedding to his senior high school sweetheart, Jessica Ussery.

The "My Kinda Party" singer written his / her own mea culpa later Sunday evening after the images leaked online.

"Hey Guys - I wished to talk to anyone directly, and that means you were hearing the majority of coming from myself and not simply examining allegations produced in relation to this individual life on chat web sites," they wrote on his WhoSay account.

"The real truth will be that I screwed up. I had excessive for you to drink, let the celebration get out of hands and also acted inappropriately in a bar. I quit alone, found the bus to be able to our own upcoming display that is certainly the end belonging to the story."

Aldean likewise apologized for you to his / her fans pertaining to "disappointing" them. But his indiscretions have as a result far not appeared to affect record profits many this much. His click "Take a new Little Ride" achieved No.1 for the Billboard data this kind of week.

Kerr, meanwhile, provides suffered a new a lesser amount of kind fortune right after media of their barside adapt to surfaced.

"What is wrong along with you gaining a married gentleman even though he appeared to be drinking," one customer wrote, perhaps sarcastically.

jchen@nydailynews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment