Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hot! Hip Hop News Mc Chris Apologizes For Fan Incident I Had A Horrible Day Today

''I Had A Horrible Day Today.'' 8:30PM ET July 19th, 2012 Contributor : Martin James A Rocky Williform Company

After finding criticism, Chris apologized for his action.

"My appoint will be MC Chris , I had some sort of horrible day time these days plus I'm convinced anyone else possessed some sort of negative day today too due to the fact they will didn't uncover observe the display very last night, couldn't find see that rings they were going to discover because I kicked these individuals from the venue," he or she said inside a video. "It wasn't right, them was not cool. I did a bad thing. I certainly manufactured a mistake. But I think there are even bigger problems at hand. . I carry out lots of exhibits and there will be hecklers as well as inebriated people today and commonly I choose to take out these or perhaps you'll find people who choose to drive towards front and push folks outside the technique plus I plan to remove them. . I are deprived of security, I don't have a label, I don't possess a manager, I don't have virtually any of this stuff, however often folks come on step along with stuff comes about which is just simply distracting although I'm trying to perform."

No comments:

Post a Comment