Saturday, January 19, 2013

Hot! Eva Longoria Promises No Empty Chairs In Her Democratic National Convention Speech

Eva Longoria speaks with the Your Life Your Time Your Vote Event hosted by Got Your half a dozen in addition to Lifetime Television with Sept. 5, 2012, inside Charlotte, N.C.

(Credit: Getty)

(CBS/AP) Eva Longoria says your dialog she'll give Thursday with the Democratic National Convention could always be different from your one Clint Eastwood's gifted for you to Republicans.

"No clear chairs," your presenter claimed Thursday during a great appearance to the Pictures: Eva Longoria Complete Coverage: The Democratic National Convention

Eastwood shipped your weird as well as rambling target a week ago in the GOP convention, talking to an empty easy chair as he or she pretended for you to talk using President Barack Obama.

The "Desperate Housewives" star is really a co-chair for Mr. Obama's reelection bid. On "Today," she mentioned in which her narrative will be distinctive from Eastwood's when your lady addresses your convention.

" had another narrative,'' your lover said. "Everyone makes comparing all of us because we have been both from the activity industry, but I'm a co-chair for any campaign. I'm about the ground, I've also been in golf swing states, I've also been discussing with the American people, I've been out there communicating in on behalf of Obama's record. I've recently been while in the trenches."

"My narrative this evening by using my dialog and also just what exactly I'm about to tell the American folks is quite diverse as compared with just what Clint did," your lover added.

Watch her total interview below:

Visit NBCNews.com to get announcement about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment