Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hot! Girlfriend Karrueche Tran In A Rather Toxic Way

What's Chris Brown's problem? He cares about it too much.

And Brown's dilemma is already Rihanna's, poor girl. Brown pleaded guilty in '09 (and that will mandate has been accomplished) in network using his pre-Grammy beatdown of Rihanna, it's true Brown pronounces through his publicist which includes still left his or her present girlfriend, the actual type Karrueche Tran , pertaining to "a friendship" Barbadian singer. "I love Karrueche very much, but I never interested in the girl harmed through my acquaintanceship with Rihanna. I'd rather be single, allowing us to both be delighted in this lives.") The declaration came after Brown seemed to be observed kissing Rihanna in a nightclub, spending many excellent time with the girl in a very bathroom there, and giving her hotel the following day.

In a brand new video, the felon apparently complicated others with the entire world with Dr. Phil drunkenly plus nonsensically rambles about his or her enjoy life: "When a person talk about history using somebody, then you usually show up in appreciate with someone else, the item vertisements sort of difficult, you know exactly what I m saying? Is there such thing since loving two people? I don t know. I don t find out in case that ersus possible, but for me, I look like that.

He would not name Tran or perhaps Rihanna, but a person with a new moving past perception of Brown's indiscretions know exactly who they've conversing about. He states he doesn't need to harmed possibly belonging to the ladies, and insists he's "not looking to be a new player, I m not attempting to become dog. I m definitely not not one connected with that. My momma brought up me in another way to . I merely care too much sometimes."

His momma has to be so proud.

Follow @VickiHy

More coverage:

Chris Brown, Drake apparently in nightclub brawl more than Rihanna Chris Brown reportedly rages after Robin Roberts asks with regards to Rihanna on 'Good Morning America' interview

No comments:

Post a Comment