Monday, February 11, 2013

Hot! Hunter Hayes Wins Best New Artist

Country song carries a innovative rising legend in whose boyish good looks are setting up hearts aflutter. Oh, along with they can sing pretty well, too.

Hunter Hayes acquired his unofficial coronation while country music's future big thing Thursday on the Country Music Association Awards , successful Best New Artist and also performing some sort of spellbinding an additional of their first No. a single united states song, "Wanted," on their trademark dark piano.

Just 21, Hayes tasks an impressive purity they can nonetheless recall the actual songs he or she wrote throughout central school, as well as your dog brought his father and mother using your ex boyfriend for the CMAs. Still, he has been happen to be performing for nineteen years, so they understands something or perhaps not one but two with regards to projecting an image.

PEOPLE captured in place using Hayes on Thursday to acquire a better concept of just what exactly creates him tick. Here will be all 5 points to be aware of within the small heartthrob.

1. He's recently been doing audio considering that they was 2Hayes was born along with raised within southern Louisiana, and got his / her primary instrument, an accordion, as soon as this individual had been just 2 a long time old. "We have got a deep-rooted culture along with your new music is merely coveted," your dog says. "I really became directly into region while I started writing due to the fact I determined the words meant something that will me, whilst a middle schooler. I explained to this little, sad, middle-school story. And them went on through there. My second the windshield wonder ended up being drums, then there seemed to be guitar, that is certainly whenever I definitely experienced at home."

2. He features a love to get flyingHayes's song isn't the only real issue that will soars. "I love arriving planes," your dog says. "I'm doing my pilot's license. I'm adoring it. I had been over a flight simulator all the time as being a kid. It was a little something I sort of did not remember about while I came for you to Nashville, although an associate of mine talented me using pilot lessons."

3. His 21st special birthday was a new homecoming celebration"It seemed to be huge. I got a chance to return to Louisiana," he says. "My family turned out to help my show, plus I headlined my initial theater, understanding that seemed to be something I needed to do for your while." He don't include much for you to drink, while he were required to even better at his first Saints football activity the subsequent day. "At midnight, I said, 'I'll contain the obligatory glass involving something,' " they admits.

4. He's really, truly towards Converse sneakersHayes offers a number of 20 frames regarding Converse in most colors, although mostly red-colored plus black. "It's my thing," this individual says. "They stand for all you points I love these people are usually timeless, they're just stylish, they're nice They are generally simple, in addition to it may not be attempting too hard."

5. And yes, he has single!There's not any mate while in the picture, nonetheless Hayes is aware of the kind of human being he has searching for. "Someone whois sufferer adequate to face my unbelievably geeky self. I simply just enjoy songs gear, I'm a complete nerd most around," he says. "I would like to discover someone who's genuinely into similar to I'm genuinely into something, in order that I can certainly support these folks and also many of us can both equally cheer each different on. I've bought considerably regarding aspirations I prefer to achieve, and I desire an individual can certainly cheer me personally with as I'll cheer these people on within their dreams."

Would he / she like to take a special somebody that will upcoming year's CMAs? "Who knows? I desire so!" he or she says. "That'd be great."

No comments:

Post a Comment