Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hot! Eyed Chief Keef Pleas With Judge

By Rob Markman

In their songs Chief Keef is raw, unfiltered as well as right towards the point. His brash rap distribution is usually component to his musical appeal, however on Thursday (January 17) the 17-year outdated breakout legend made some sort of teary-eyed plea to a appraise before he or she ended up being sentenced in order to sixty days within juvenile detention for just a probation violation. A huge departure with the Keef all of us see in his / her new music videoes.

"I here's quite a good-hearted person, Keef believed to Judge Carl Anthony with tears within his eyes, the actual Chicago Sun-Times . "I am sorry with regard to anything at all that I have got done wrong. . Give my family a new chance."

Keef vertisements probation stems from a strong event a year ago wherever he pointed a rifle in a police officer. Instead involving letting his suitable problems receive the finest of your ex Chief Keef reach that massive moment when this amateurish training video regarding his breakout individual "I Don capital t Like" click the Internet inside March 2012. The clip possesses since racked in place over 20 million opinions along with introduced Keef to the forefront of rap together with collaborations together with Kanye West, Rick Ross plus 50 Cent.

"With Chief Keef , it's unhappy to hear this they have really secured up," Fif MTV News on Wednesday. "I really feel bad, mainly because I sense including I knew that is gonna happen. I knew what exactly persists to transpire soon after when you enable that control away of control."

Another Keef relief Waka Flocka Flame, urged anyone compliment the actual darker rap superstar rather then shun him.

"That Chief Keef situation; in which only confirmed me just how people can easily just disrespect you plus acknowledge you on the very same time. That's a kid by the end in the day. I feel like which is my home when I first started off rapping, men and women judged me," Waka MTV News today. "It's just that will many people determine you all around health don't understand you. Instead involving judging your kid and simply bashing him down, why don'tyou reach a strong arm away plus assist him."

What don't you imagine Chief Keef verts sentence? Sound down in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment