Check available Yahoo! Sports' playoff scenario generator
Next week's schedule
The Colts, Bengals along with Seahawks clinched playoff berths upon Sunday, and also the Ravens clinched the actual AFC North. Five NFC clubs are combating for just two postseason spots, along with the kind pertaining to first-round byes from the AFC remains convoluted.
The Cowboys lost, however the Giants' damage afterwards sets upward a winner-take-all Cowboys-Redskins game on Sunday evening with the NFC East title.
The Vikings always been inside the No. 6 slot within the NFC but in addition were significant winners, since the Giants and also Cowboys' profits / losses imply Minnesota would not require ensure the postseason. Minnesota's earn (and that Texans' loss) also held alive your three-team battle with the AFC's prime seed.
The Steelers blew their own possibility to shift into your No. 6 spot within the AFC plus on the other hand ended up eliminated. The faint dreams from the Dolphins, Rams along with Saints additionally were being extinguished Sunday
Here's the current playoff image steering in to the season's final week.
1. Houston Texans (12-3) Would clinch the actual No. 1 seed and home-field advantages through the particular AFC playoffs using a succeed with the Colts or maybe the two a Broncos loss as well as Patriots loss. Would clinch some sort of first-round bye that has a Broncos deprivation as well as Patriots loss/tie. Would become that No. 3 seed that has a reduction along with Broncos succeed plus Patriots win. Last two weeks: , at Colts (1 ET, CBS)
2. Denver Broncos (12-3) Would clinch this No. one particular seed as well as home-field advantage throughout the AFC playoffs using a acquire vs. the Chiefs and Texans loss/tie. Would clinch a first-round bye that has a win/tie as well as Patriots loss/tie. Would be the No. a few seed having a deprivation along with Patriots win. Last two weeks: , vs. Chiefs (4:25 ET, CBS)
3. New England Patriots (11-4) Would clinch the particular No. 1 seed plus home-field advantages over the AFC playoffs which has a win vs. that Dolphins in addition to Texans reduction as well as Broncos loss. Would clinch a first-round bye with a win and also whether Texans deprivation or Broncos loss. Would clinch that No. several seed which has a win/tie or Ravens loss/tie. Would always be your No. 4 seed starting with a new impairment as well as Ravens win. Last two weeks: , vs. Dolphins (4:25 ET, CBS)
4. Baltimore Ravens (10-5) Clinched the particular North thanks to a far better division history approach Bengals (4-1 in order to 2-3). Would clinch the No. 3 seed by using some sort of acquire at the Bengals and also Patriots loss. Would be this No. five seed with a loss/tie or Patriots win/tie. Last a couple weeks: , at Bengals (1 ET, CBS)
5. Indianapolis Colts (10-5) Clinched a playoff berth plus your No. 5 seed starting along with some sort of win due to a much better record throughout prevalent games than your Bengals (4-1 to 3-2). Last two weeks: , vs. Texans (1 ET, CBS)
6. Cincinnati Bengals (9-6) Clinched some sort of playoff berth along with a gain all of which become the No. some seed. Last two weeks: , vs. Ravens (1 ET, CBS)
1. (13-2) Clinched the No. 1 seed and also home-field gain in the NFC playoffs. Last a couple weeks: , vs. Buccaneers (1 ET, Fox)
2. (11-4) Have clinched this North. Would clinch a first-round bye that has a acquire at the Vikings or even equally a 49ers impairment plus Seahawks loss/tie. Last two weeks: , from Vikings (4:25 ET, Fox)
3. San Francisco 49ers (10-4-1) Have clinched a playoff berth. Would clinch the West using a win/tie or Seahawks loss/tie. Would clinch a first-round bye with a win/tie vs. your Cardinals in addition to Packers loss. Last two weeks: , vs. Cardinals (4:25 ET, Fox)
4. (9-6) Would clinch the particular East in addition to No. several seed which includes a win. Would clinch a new playoff berth which includes a Vikings damage and Bears loss. Would finish off at the rear of the Cowboys which includes a damage for you to Dallas due to their document throughout widespread video games (8-4 in order to 7-5). Last a couple weeks: , vs. Cowboys (8:20 ET, NBC/Yahoo! Sports)
5. Seattle Seahawks (10-5) Clinched a playoff berth and at worst type of the No. 5 seedling thanks to head-to-head victories vs. the Vikings plus Bears. Would clinch that West (and No. three seed) which includes a win vs. your Rams as well as a 49ers loss, as well as a first-round bye if your Packers in addition lose. Last a couple weeks: , vs. Rams (4:25 ET, Fox)
6. Minnesota Vikings (9-6) Lead that Bears thanks to split document (3-2 to 2-3). Would clinch your playoff berth which includes a win. Would clinch a playoff berth which includes a Bears impairment along with Cowboys decline and Giants loss. Last two weeks: , vs. Packers (4:25 ET, Fox)
7. Chicago Bears (9-6) Would clinch your playoff berth with a win including a Vikings loss. Last a pair of weeks: , at Lions (1 ET, Fox)
8. Dallas Cowboys (8-7) Would clinch your East plus No. several seedling that has a win thanks to scale file (4-2 on the Giants' 3-3) along with a improved history in frequent adventures as opposed to Redskins (8-4 to 7-5). Cannot always be a new wild card. Last two weeks: , with Redskins (8:20 ET, NBC/Yahoo! Sports)
9. New York Giants (8-7) Would clinch a playoff berth using a acquire in addition to Vikings reduction and also Bears impairment in addition to Cowboys loss. Last two weeks: , vs. Eagles (1 ET, Fox)
Related NFL movie through Yahoo! Sports
Other famous articles around the Yahoo! network: Sixers' Doug Collins pledges to cover 18,000 fans' no cost burgers