Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hot! Sahara Davenport Rupaul's Drag Race Cause Of Death

Antoine Ashley, greater referred to as Sahara Davenport on RuPaul's Drag Race, passed away Monday with heart failure, according to his / her new mother Angela Ashley Reddish.

"I be thankful for God for providing me personally a great angel Antoine Ashley to share using the rest of the world," Reddish claimed within a assertion Wednesday.

"My loved ones in addition to I would likely love to thank everybody therefore to their condolences in addition to support. We realise that our angel is actually breaking a leg inside heaven."

Ashley's companion regarding six years, Karl Westerberg whom competed with year a few regarding RuPaul's Drag Race seeing that Manila Luzon also introduced your statement.

"Antoine were living to help think about the globe while Sahara Davenport in addition to the entire world was in awe around their extreme talent. But their cardiovascular is usually precisely what created people many show up in love having him," he / she said.

"To me personally when called he'll often be this most effective friend, this hero, my diva and I have generally deemed by myself above happy in order to possess him become forever a part of my life. Thank you, hon, to get bringing a great deal attractiveness to all or any of us. Your musical legacy lives on around myself as well as everyone you could have touched."

Ashley competed to the concept of America's Next Drag Superstar upon the 2nd period involving RuPaul's Drag Race throughout 2010. He furthermore shown up throughout 12-15 Films About Madonna, Magnificent Obsessions and also One Life that will Live.

"Shocked & heartbroken above @SaharaDavenport. Never taken place in order to me personally that will we'd previously reduce among my girls. I see them because immortal," he or she Tweeted.

No comments:

Post a Comment